Offering Great Experiences and Features to our Guests
Oasis by the Bay offers many different Activities, Experiences, and Vacation Packages so that you can experience all that this wonderful area has to offer. Oasis by the Bay also has many Accessible Features for guests who may require it.
With 14 KM of sandy beaches, beautiful Georgian Bay, and many hiking
and biking trails, we have your year round activities covered.
Enjoy fishing, interactive Zoo Tours, a Sunset Cruise on Georgian Bay
and much more. Click below on Learn More.
Oasis by the Bay has many accessible features to ensure guests comfort during their stay. From one bedroom units with lift systems to beach wheelchairs, click on Learn More to see what we have to offer.
Click to View Slideshow
Activities and Excursions Policies
- Vacation Packages are in addition to any room costs booked at the Resort.
- Dates, prices, inclusion and program details as outlined in this booklet are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed upon booking.
- Vacation Packages include items as outlined in the Inclusion section for each activity unless otherwise noted. At times you may be responsible for your own food costs, transportation, souvenirs etc.
- Unless noted, transportation is not included for excursions but is available at an extra charge (must be pre-booked in advance).
- The Vacation Packages outlined in the booklet are programs organized directly by Oasis by the Bay and include some value added items such as meals, gift bags, free Resort activities such as crafts, and BBQ dinners that are only available by signing up for the excursions through Oasis by the Bay.
- Duration and time frames noted for each excursion are approximate and take into consideration, where possible, travel times to and from an event.
- Due to inclement weather some programs may be cancelled, in which case a full refund for the program(s) you have registered for will be provided.
- A minimum number of people are required for some of the programs to run – if a program is cancelled due to limited number of people a full refund will be provided for the registered program(s).
- Excursions can be cancelled by participants except in cases where tickets have already been purchased e.g. Theatre, Elvis, Boat Cruise, Sleigh Ride; however, the Resort will do their best to accommodate where possible.
- Please refer to our Resort Information around room cancellation policies.
- Accessibility and/or dietary restrictions is not guaranteed for all excursions. Please speak to a staff member when booking so we can best help to accommodate your specific needs.